New York, March 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The global dairy market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 2.8% during the projection period of 2021 to 2028. Milk is an essential part of the diet many people around the world. globe, so there is a constant need for milk and dairy products. Dairy products are rich sources of protein, vitamin A, riboflavin, vitamin D, calcium and phosphorus. Due to the trend towards healthy eating, more and more people are turning to low fat, cholesterol free and lactose free dairy products.
Regular consumption of these products repairs bone and bowel health and also lowers the risks associated with cardiovascular disease, osteoporosis and type 2 diabetes.
The intensive use of dairy products along with consumer inclination towards dairy products are the important factors fueling the growth of the dairy products market in the world. Factors such as population increase, rapid urbanization, changing lifestyles and consumers’ shift to healthy food consumption, as well as improved dairy processing technologies are increasing the demand for food. global dairy industry. Favorable regulatory standards and considerable funding from the public and private sectors are expected to stimulate the market.
Get a FREE copy with the report table of contents to understand the structure of the full report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3834
The growing awareness of the population about the benefits of nutrients and proteins along with the adoption of healthy diet is expected to boost the demand of the dairy market.
The availability of better substitutes like almond or rice milk for cholesterol-free products could hamper market expansion in the years to come.
Other key findings:
- In the context of the product type, the milk segment is attributed to the most important market incomes and is expected to maintain its dominance as the majority of the population regularly consume milk and dairy products as it has a high nutrient content and provides a large amount of calcium and dairy products. protein. In addition, consuming milk reduces the risks associated with osteoporosis.
- Various changes to yogurt-based products such as drinkable yogurt, flavored yogurt, and fat-free yogurt are expected to open up new opportunities for market players. Packaging changes, for example, single-serve and take-out packaging, are driving demand for products.
- The cheese products segment is assessed to show a significant CAGR from 2021 to 2028 due to growing preference for western food culture in the Asia-Pacific region and the easy availability of cheese products around the world.
- The European region dominated the global dairy products market and is expected to continue to dominate the market throughout the analysis period. The high market revenues are attributed to the growing desire for clean labels and good quality dairy products.
- The Asia-Pacific region is expected to experience the fastest growth during the forecast period. The high rate of milk production, population growth, high disposable income and growing demand for western dairy products like yogurt and curds are expected to increase market demand for dairy products in the APAC region.
- North America has had considerable sales in recent years. Due to the high consumption of milk and cheese, the United States holds the largest market share. In addition, the introduction of low-fat, sugar-free milk is expected to boost milk consumption in the North American region.
- Many market players come up with ideas and connect with other manufacturers and companies to maintain their position in the market. Emerging market players also present their products. Some of the major players in the market are NestlÃ©, Royal Friesland Campina, Amul, Danone, Dean Foods Company, Megmilk Snow brand Co. Ltd, Fonterra Co-operative, Arla Foods amba, Dairy Farmers of America, Inc. and Lactalis SA.
Buy your copy now (custom report provided according to your specific needs) @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/3834
This report forecasts revenue growth at the global, regional, and country level, and provides analysis of the market trends in each of the sub-segments from 2020 to 2028. For this study, Reports and Data has segmented the global dairy products market into depending on Product type, distribution channel and region:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
- Ice cream
- Lactose free milk
Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018-2028)
- In line
- Convenience Stores
- Supermarkets / Hypermarkets
Click on the link to read the main highlights of the report and review the trends forecast for the coming years: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/dairy-products-market
Regional outlook (revenue, billion USD, 2018 – 2028)
Central and South America (CSA)
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
Take a look at our related reports:
Baking Soda Substitutes Market Size, share and analysis, by product type (potassium bicarbonate, yeast, baking powder, eggs, others), by form (liquid, powder), by end user (household, bakery industry, catering industry), by distribution channel (Direct, indirect) and by region, forecasts until 2028
Boiled ham market Size, share and analysis, by type (pork, beef, poultry, others), by distribution channel (supermarkets / hypermarkets, convenience stores, independent retailers, others) and by region, forecast to 2028
Desiccated Coconut Powder Market Size, share and analysis, by product type (whole fat, reduced fat), by category (fine category, medium category), by type of cut (regular cut, fancy cut), by end user (households, food industry and Beverages, Catering Industry), by distribution channel (direct channel / B2B, indirect channel / B2C) and by region, forecast to 2028
About reports and data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, custom research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions focus uniquely on your goal to locate, target and analyze changes in consumer behavior across demographics, across industries and help customers make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and evidence-based research across multiple industries including healthcare, technology, chemicals, energy and energy. We are constantly updating our research offerings to ensure that our clients are up to date with the latest trends that exist in the market. Reports and Data has a solid base of experienced analysts from various fields of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | The Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct line: + 1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs
Read the full press release @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-dairy-products-market